Study Abroad in Germany
Medical education in Germany for Indian students
Higher education in the field of medicines for Indian students has become more rewarding experience due to the bilateral cultural relationship that has formed between the two countries. To make the very best of German medical universities accessible to the Indian students and to the aspirants abroad, there are too many scholarships and grants to offer. The grants and scholarships are much under the control of the Federal Foreign Office. The presence of the Federal Foreign Office is immensely beneficial for it offers funds from Germany’s Federal budget to the cultural and independent organisations to cater to the needs of the scholarship programmes. The German Academic Exchange Service regulates the scholarship programmes.
The benchmarks set for attainment of scholarships
Indian students pursuing medical studies in Germany can attain scholarships on the basis of the following points:
- The reason offered in the application for desiring scholarship
- The feasibility of the scholarly project
- Accommodation and preparation facility in Germany
- How can the stay of the applicant in Germany are integrated into the study pathway or the academic career.
- The qualification and the language skills of the aspirant.
To get the application form you need to visit the DAAD official website. From the regional offices of the DAAD and from the partner organisations you can attain application forms.